New... 2nd Edition
The new version (2nd Edition) is radically different from the old editions:
- Fully up-to-date with new technology.
- Relevant and colour diagrams throughout (colour version and eReader version optimised)
This Module is available in Hard Copy Version.
Existing Module 8 eReader users only: Extend your subscription.
Download a secure eReader version to your PC, laptop, iPad or android device. Read and study for up to 24 months.
Download the fully featured FREE Javelin reader.
After you purchase, we will send you a link (by email), to download the DRMZ file together with an Access Code. When you first open the DRMZ file, it will ask you to enter the Access Code (you must be connected to the internet at this time). This will activate your eReader file.
- You can read the Study Notes on the same device (PC, laptop, iPad or android device) that you first activate on.
- You can activate on any 2 devices you choose (e.g. PC and laptop, or laptop and iPad etc.)
- You cannot activate or read the Study Notes on any additional device(s) unless you purchase additional Access Codes (if you are a training organisation, contact us for quantity order discounts for your classroom students). The Access Code will activate only one file, on one device.
- The eReader version can be read for 6, 12, 18 or 24-months after initial activation (choose from dropdown options above when adding item to cart). You do not need an internet connection after initial activation.
- You cannot transfer the eReader version to another device after activation.
- You cannot print nor copy any part of the Study Notes from the eReader version.
- PC, laptop, iPad or android device is not included.
- Not suitable for smart-phone viewing.
- Portable (if you activate on a tablet device such as iPad or android device) - read anywhere. No internet connection required after activation.
- Full COLOUR by default.
- No shipping cost.
After ordering, your order will be processed manually. A download link and access code will be sent to you by email. Please allow several hours for processing, as each eReader and access code is configured for you personally.
About Module 8 eReader
- Colour: Full Colour throughout
- Delivery: By email after purchase
- Licence Categories available: Covers all Categories What Licence Category do I need?
- Payment Options: Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, (invoice - approved companies only). Choose at checkout.
Are you an Aircraft Maintenance training organisation? Get these Study Notes in MSWord (editable) version with a copyright covenant which allows you to make unlimited hard-copies for your own classroom delegates/students - complete with your own Logo and Styling. Alternatively, buy quantity hard copies (with your own Logo/Styling) and get up to 30% discount, delivered to your classroom by FedEx. Contact us for more details, quotation, and a list of Part-147 approved organisations who already use these notes.
Need a Hard-Copy version? Click here to get this product in Hard-Copy version delivered to your door by FedEx.