- Download the Javelin Reader to open and view the eBook
- Purchase an access code (6-, 12-, 18- or 24-months). Enter the code when requested to activate the Book subscription.
After you purchase, we will send you (by email) a download link to the Module 7 – Maintenance Practices (eBook) DRMZ file, and an Access Code. When you first open the DRMZ file, it will ask you to enter the Access Code (you must be connected to the internet at this time). This will activate your eBook subscription.
- You can read this eBook on the same device (PC, laptop, iPad or android device) that you first activate on.
- You can activate this eBook on any 2 devices you choose (e.g. PC and laptop, or laptop and iPad etc.)
- The eBook can be read for 6, 12, 18 or 24-months after initial activation (choose your preferred subscription duration from dropdown options when adding item to cart). You do not need an internet connection after initial activation.
- After your subscription has expired, you can extend it for a further period for a small cost. Please buy an eBook Extension at any time after your initial subscription has expired.
- You cannot transfer the eBook version to another device after activation.
- You cannot print nor copy any part of the Study Notes from the eBook version.
- PC, laptop, iPad or android device is not included.
- Not suitable for smart-phone viewing.
Advantages of eBook subscriptions:
- Portable (if you activate on a tablet device such as iPad or android device) – read anywhere. No internet connection is required after activation.
- Full COLOUR by default.
- No shipping cost.
- Add your own post-it notes, highlights, comments, bookmarks etc. within the Javelin Reader.
After ordering, your order will be processed manually. A download link and access code will be sent to you by email. Please allow several hours for processing, as each access code is configured for you personally.